Mon: Rest or X-training
Tues: Hill Max HR test. Evening - easy run. (4-5 mi)
Wed: Steady State run (9-10 mi)
Thurs: Easy (6-8 mi)
Fri: (0430 AM) 16+ miles with John Teeples, a GA ultramarathon runner who is running across GA over Memorial Day weekend to benefit House of Heroes. Read more at: Run for the Heroes. I would try to do the whole darn thing if I didn't have family obligations and have to take care of students on Friday. (If I'm not able to attend, then easy or x-training)
Sat: Recovery run, if I was able to do the 16 miles. (Long run of 16+ other wise.)
Sun: Easy run of half distance of Saturday run.
Whoops ... I already broke my plan: Tonight I did 4.5 miles on the trail (34 minutes). That's cross training, right? The weather was awesome, with the humidity of last week suddenly disappearing this morning, I had no choice but to take advantage of the run!

1 comment:
When the conditions are right - seize the day!
Post a Comment