This late afternoon I was out on the trails, with a golf course (tough) hill detour.
I timed it just right to get back, shower and pick up DD#1 from dance.
This afternoon, Household-6 suggested I take a break from working on the car and go out for lunch. We picked three places, then narrowed it down to one. This would be my last "splurge meal" before getting ready for my "big" 5K this Saturday night. Let me say that everyone is right; and I know they're right, but ... Chinese food really slows you down on the run. My legs felt wooden! So to carry over advice that is completely true ... don't do Chinese food, especially a buffet, before a run. The food is good ... the run (or is that runs) after is not.
Cloudy with some rain; 78°F; H: 79%; DP: 71; W: 170
No comments:
Post a Comment