Last week, I also played with the stationary bike. It guess it should not surprise me... but I am simply amazed by the distance one can cover on a bike... even simulated! this is something that I definitely want to keep doing to increase my overall fitness. And I hear it makes the calves look awesome!
I have been working on more calisthenic exercises, also. Hoping to improve overall core fitness. I have noticed that the knees don't mind running and biking but as soon as I start jumping around they start yelling back.
End of Month report for March is looking good... which means I was able to meet my goals.
- Overall Mileage goal: 165; actual goal is over 190, not including cycling. My go up a bit more if the weather this afternoon hold up!
- 50 miles in a 12-hour event: Hit a double marathon by knocking out 53 miles. Next up is a 24-hour event in Fort Benning on April 30th.
- Stay injury free: I'm not injured!
No comments:
Post a Comment