. Eww, that didn't sound good!Sunday started off cold and saw me working on knocking out a 20+ miler, which I'll have to share with you. After my triumphant return, the Spartan clan then went about getting the house ready for the Holidays. The little ones were more than happy to help. It is especially that joyous because we are all together this year.
I played electrician and my youngest helped string the lights. "No, don't touch THAT wire!" Then Household-6 plays Mrs. Claus and hands out all the ornaments to the chillin's for hanging. After they are sent off to bed, Mrs. Claus and I then move some of the ornament's UP higher. after the old folks retire for the evening, then the cats continue to inspect the tree all night long for anything that they can get their grubby paws on.

1 comment:
Loved your blog! "Future employee of 'the mouse', eh?" Funny how some peoples lives have similarities, if you ever really plan to quit the military!? Very funny! 'I' worked for 'the mouse' for 2.5 yrs., until May of '08. Loved it, except the gas prices killed me (I was doing merchandising of HIS movies- Delano, Wasco, Ridgecrest, Taft, Tehachapi, Lake Isabella, and Bakersfield)! ;)
The pics were cute! I just wanted to drop a line and say HI.
Aristokatz
a.k.a. Becky
p.s. allot has changed
Post a Comment