Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunday: Planning Day

Today was filled with cleaning up, planning for the next week and a small trip to the PX and Commissary. The family went around and tidied up the house cleaning up all the little messes that had accumulated over the week. I also began the weeding of the overgrown back yard area. Need to get fire ant killer or I'll be hurting.

Household 6 and I went over her schedule for next week, then I could see where my workouts and runs would fit in, and also remembering that I had work all this week.

In the late afternoon my oldest daughter and I were inserted into the PX, while the wife and the our youngest moved across the street in the Family Assault Vehicle to the Commissary. We came home and had a great dinner or grilled chicken, sweet potatoes and corn on the cob.

That kind of makes up for today being home-made waffle day, right? I used to make them every Saturday when I was home, but it just worked out better to make then today.

The gym on Saturday was good, and I think I may have done a better job in there that I felt that I had when I walked away at 10:40 on Saturday. I had worked on a very complete gym program while I was away in Iraq, and not that I am back, I am trying to find my balance to accomplish what goals I want to meet. I use the log on Fitness Journal for recording and planning my strength training, as it is more complete, and the strength training log on Runners World seems to dump all my hard typed info ... if it's not about running.

Tomorrow: Office, ReIntegration Day 8; Workout, Back and Biceps; Kids, keep 'em smiling.

No comments: