Lately I have seen numerous "Sports Wash" products coming onto the scene, or perhaps resurfacing with better advertising. Ove rthe past 2 months, I would say that I've been targeted to check out new products based on the fact that I'm a runner. I would seem as if all the detergent companies broke the code on getting "funk" out of high-tech fabrics at the same time. Looks like I'm going to have to come up with a personal Spartan househol experiment.
Which product works best. I wish there was a way to get warmer weather, as I'm 100% sure the definitive scent of running accomplishment would be much stronger after a humid, warm days run. On tap for the challenge so far are: Penguin Sport-Wash and Febreze SPORT. I've heard of more out there, as Nitmos tested ProWash and Nike's WIN on his blog. We await your return from exile, Nitmos. When your bosses see you working more while you're at work, then you'll be able to start blogging again. (Perhaps your washing experiments didn't go so well, and that's why you'r in exile?)
So as I await more products to test, I realize I need to set up some norms, as best that I can. I'll try to do a new style tech shirt, an UnderArmour style tech shirt, and some cotton clothes ... all with my scent added through work or exercise. Just to ensure I am pushing the envolope on these tests, I'll even throw in my running socks! That should cover all the bases.
TMI Alert! - I will add UnderArmour fabic compression shorts! Let's hope I don't see Winnie the Pooh on those runs! (He, he ... I said runs!)
Smell ya later, and Happy Trails!
2 comments:
WIN Detergent has been around for a while, I have been using it about a year now. It is the official licensed detergent of the U.S. Olympic Team and was introduced at the last winter Olympics. WIN is the only thing that gets my stinky workout clothes clean!
I've never had any problems with regular detergent.
Post a Comment