Friday, February 27, 2009

What Kind Of Fool Am I?

Seen this place before? Yeah, me too ... one blog post down!

Yesterday I had a very good speed work session in the morning. I then capped off the night with a hard week 5, day 2 of the 100 push-ups challenge. Little did I know I was going to end up here this morning ... and run the stairs ... and do push-up improvement.

It began like yesterday. A slight .4 mile run from our morning formation area up to Doughboy Stadium warmed us up. Then after a quick stretch out and uniform downgrade, our group found ourselves going up and down the stairs as we made our way through the stands. We completed two circuits around the stadium, then meet up on the grass to begin push-up and core exercise drills. I won't say that I was in pain, but I was definately feeling the push-ups pretty quickly.

2 comments:

Run For Life said...

Figures something like that would happen!

Shelly's Garden said...

Hi. I found your blog by googling Fort Benning. My son is training there now. I really like the picture of Fort Benning entrance all lit up! So what is it you do there? From the little bit of reading I've done it sounds like you do some sort of training.
Thanks for the pictures and a little peak into fort Benning!