Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My New Kicks - Episode 4

I can't believe I did it, but I did. Just like another famous Modesto, California native, I started this story off after the beginning. I am referring to George Lucas, who went back 20 years after the beginning to start the ending ... or something like that!

And I can't believe I did this:

"Dear Spartan7,
Great news! Your order has been shipped."

I ordered my next pair of "kicks" online. I can only hope that my sizing techniques here worked, as I did find the same model here at the Fort Benning Post Exchange. The "PX" is kind of like a Wal-Mart in the civilian world.

"Please wait 24 hours to check your UPS tracking #."

Uhhggg! 24 hours is a life time in cyberspace!

If all goes according to my
evil
plan, I should have a brand new set of New Balance running shoes from New Balance Harrisburg on my door step right before my birthday! Yea me!

My wife talks about her starting out and becoming a runner at HouseHold 6's blog. Did I ever mention how proud I am of her! She's gone through a lot to be building up so well for her WDW Half Marathon the day before my marathon. That way, we can trade off kid patrol duties and BOTH Storm the Castle!

(Sci-Fi nuts, I'm just having fun, so don't flame me.)

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Online shopping rocks.

Congrats to your wife! My wife has taken up running as well and it's brilliant.