This package arrived and HouseHold 6 had it sitting on "my thone" when I got home!
Oh, what to do, what to do? With "Me Day" only around the corner, I suggested that we just hold onto it until then. I wiped the drool from my mouth and had puppy dogs eyes. My wife suggested that I try them on to ensure they fit, then I could put them back in the box.
OK!
Motivated, I then was able to find a way to get changed and get out the door in my oldest pair of shoes for a 9.58 mile run. Put more miles on these ol' shoes, then I can start beating the hell out of the new shoes!
After showering up and getting a fresh pair of socks, I opened the box like a kid on Christmas.
Bottom line, 9.58 in 1:16:23. My oldest pair of Muzuno shoes are still hanging in there.

1 comment:
Gotta love new shoes eh!
Post a Comment