Aye, me crew and I did run them hills to "The Towers."
I wanted to get 1.8 more miles before driving out to North Carolina. Shiver me timbers, it's not going to happen and I'll just add the mileage up onto a long run next week. I think me legs are wanting the break before a long run; they just feel that way.
But behold, today be fast paced and I need to get everything ship shape and ready to set sail. I might run on the weekend, but the recovery time and hang out with me high school buddy time will be a higher priority. The focus of this weekend is that HouseHold 6 is going for her certification to be a pilates instructor, so this weekend is for me to support her. AYE, AYE! That lass already be a step aerobics, circuit and aqua-aerobics instructor. (And she be training for the WDW half, as mentioned before.)
Me thinks it most prudent to refrain from the "wench" word, even though it be "Talk Like a Pirate Day!" Perhaps I'll abstain from the terms "grog" and "blow hole", too!
ARRGH!

3.5 to the tower and back, then .5 to pick up a injured Soldier. The "goose eggs" on my chart will look aweful next week, but I can make 51.8 happen next week. Just not in 1 or 2 days!
Next up: Fort Benning Oktoberfest 10K on 18 OCT. Yeah Baby, Yeah!
Here's to wishing I could recon the route in one hand and a pile of poo in the other! See which one fills up first!
No comments:
Post a Comment