o Dodged Huricane Gustav and ran in the rains of a tropical storm.
o Have to get my diet back on track from my trip down on the Emerald Coast; or the Pirate Coast! Love the sea-food so much!
o Flordia was great! The kids had fun and the waves on the beach were awesome. The crab that walked up to us in the surf should be lucky we didn't have a net!
o Need to get back on the long distance training plan.
By the end of August I accomplished:
o My goal to up my MPW to 40;
39.5 Mi week Aug. 10th
44.5 Mi week Aug. 17th
38.2 Mi week Aug. 24th
42.8 Mi week Aug. 31st
o My goal to beat 22:00 in the 5k (Aug 23rd); I got a 20:38 on a registered course.
o My goal to be under 180 pounds; I was 173 on Aug. 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment