Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Hallows' Eve

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The little knights, angels, pirates, princesses, witches, ghouls and animals raided the front porches of many Fort Benning homes scoring a treasure trove of sweets.

I was shot down by HouseHold-6 when I came downstairs wearing my "Ahmed the Terrorist" outfit. She is most likely right that somebody with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or a Traumatic Brain Injury would have put me in the hucklebuck on their front lawn. Non-sense, I thought. Then I walked in front of a mirror and almost choked myself out!

Bottom Line, 2 miles of prime candy snatching area walked.

I'm going for a mid to long run tomorrow, so I'll see how much I candy I see again!

HAVE A HELLISH HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

nwgdc said...

Thanks for stopping by! Just browsing through your blog...wow, you've got a lot on your plate!

No pictures of Ahmed the Terrorist to share? :)

Spartan7 said...

I wear a man dress with headrap and suicide vest!

I actually know the real names of the clothing, but it doesn't come to mind right now ... or I just don't care!