Friday, November 21, 2008

A-1-A, Beach Fornt Avenue!

If anyone in Fort Lauderdale tells me that they are tired of the same ol' run, I'll gladly trade them places for a month! This mornings dawn run was FANTASTIC!

The beach was awesome, the route beautiful, and the people were chill. All said hello back, which was cool. Even the bike riders. They were even in a bicycle gang, all in their tight shirts and matching helmets.

Except for one runner. She was wearing a blue "New York" shirt. She should take her "bad-atude" back north with her. I doubt she was really from New York, as I believe a real New Yorker would said hello to me, ran with me, and we'd still be having coffee right now.

The trip was long, but we survived the many long hours on the road. When we off-loaded the family assault vehicle, I think it actually sighed.

Bottom Line: 7.2 miles in 63 minutes of exploring at a ... who care about the pace! A great run!

No comments: