Or as the hubby likes to call me in his writings, Household 6 here. A running joke (source of irritation???) in our house is, "Are you blogging again?," a phrase you are likely to hear me ask hubby once, twice, three times a day or more due to the amount of times per day I find him on his laptop. Yes, I enjoy my internet useage as much as he does but he doesn't seem to mind my vacation planning research as much as I mind his all-things-running-obsession. I give him a hard time, I know it, and sometimes I apologize for it, and sometimes he tones it down to appease me. Give and take.
Anyway, when The Big Guy (Shrinking Guy is a better label for him as of late) was about to make another date with his laptop today I spoke (harshly?) the words that even our cats could probably say due to hearing them so frequently, "Are you about to be blogging again?," or something to that affect. Hubby informed me that he hadn't yet blogged today and asked me if I'd consider doing the daily deed as his guest blogger. Um, sure, here's his day as seen through my eyes.
He went running.
He came home 2 1/2 hours later.
He stunk.
Bad.
He drank his protein shake filled with some vanilla yogurt swiped from the children's lunchbox stash.
He showered.
He used the computer (nothing new) to check his mileage.
He cursed being short of his 19 mile goal by slacking off so much that he only made 18.02 miles.
He told me he'll not allow me to torture him with a pilates class before a run (we practiced last night) but rather AFTER a run.
He kept his word and did another 45 min pilates workout with me this evening.
Good man.
2 comments:
Man, I have to get my wife to blog for me sometimes! What a wonderful idea.
Also, my first visit to your blog - it's great!
Thank you for visiting and you kind comment. It was just by luck that my wife said a few things that resonated with me and led me to ask her to write a guest post. I thought it was really cool, myself.
Glad you enjoy the blog.
Post a Comment