Recently, on Spartan 7's Life ...
Could a couple of trail runs spell disaster for the weekend long run. A change of orders has our hero moving into a training unit. A future vacation places Spartan 7 face to face with the hidden immunity idol, or the Tiki idol from the "Brady Bunch" sitcom.I hate that Tom Brady guy! Sorry New England fans, but just thinking of the "Brady Bunch" reminds me of the one Brady that never got to sleep in the same room with Marsha. That's a typo, I'll correct that later. "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha."
It's a little bit funny .... this feeling inside. It's funny how some runs hurt more than others. 19 miles over a month ago, not so bad. 18+ last weekend, a bit rough. Todays long run: yes, I feel weakness leaving the body ... in the form of some pain.
I was thinking of a 9 mile recovery run tomorrow. That idea is quickly getting a signal from the brain in the form of a "stale" yellow light that is about to turn red. I will now again follow my own advice and run by feel tomorrow. Down on the RiverWalk from downtown Columbus, GA, I may be motivated to run farther than I otherwise should (I mean, would.)
Two posts comming at you today. this one, and another long run "guest" post.
1 comment:
I've got no idea what you are on about!
Post a Comment