I spent some good time with my girls today and had a good workout, so my day went well ... untill I signed in off leave and felt like I still had more that I wish I could have done with my vacation.
I did a chest workout in the Smith gym on main post. The chest workout consisted of:
3 sets of Flat Barbell presses
3x Decline Barbell press
3x Incline Dumb bell press
3x Dumb bell Flyes
2x lying overhead extentions.
To top it off I did 3 sets of push ups: 45, 35, 19 ... not enough recovery time between the 2nd and 3rd set.
The girls were good today and after dinner and cleaning up the kitchen I had fun with my youngest putting the Lincoln Logs away. Then I gave them both a piggyback ride up the stairs to their baths. (1 at a time, of course ... good Quad set!)
Planing for a 9 mile run tomorrow.
1 comment:
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment