I wrote a lot on my running log at Runners World and forgot the "rule" about posting on RW.com ... always CNRL-C fisrt. Lost again were more ramblings of:
I needed to suck a fruit down before I went over to the start point. I ran out of energy around mile 6, and felt it by mile 7 ... big time! I slowed down so much because I had issues with energy at around mile 7 and had to (foul 4 letter word ahead...) "walk" a few times to catch my breath. Granted that it was a brisk, roadmarch speed walk ... but it was still a, do I have to write it again, walk.
I would love to go back to the days of Mountain Dew in my system as I move out, but I'll save the MD's for when I return after my long run.
Had plenty of water and found a water fountain at about 3/4 miles out and again near 4 miles out. Also found Rest rooms at 3/4's and I know there is one at 5 miles out. It was good to recon the route I'll use for longer distances in the future. I was able to get near a point that I have run to from the other direction before, so i know where I am going.
Ok, so Fruit before the long run, as now they are going over 1 hour and I need something ... last night dinner was the bomb so it was not that.
The new lifestyle diet I am on is still not user friendly to me, as it takes me about 1/2 hour to get down a bowl of enhanced all natural oat bran. I logged all my food in my fitnessjournal.com and I came up with a shortage of a few things; mainly calories! I was at a deficit of about 400 calories which is too many for one day.
Going to build back up today and spend time with my oldest daughter today. K is hitting the store for more fresh fruits and vegitables. Last nights spagetti was fantastic and full of good stuff, so I'm looking forward to planning out this weeks menu.
Have a great Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment