Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Medic! I've been hit!

It took me a 'bit' to figure out what it was that got me, but on Saturday, I finally got it narrowed down. For a week, I had a small spot that itched a little. It slowly got bigger and started to get red. I could not narrow down what tit was for the longest. Then on Saturday, it turned really bad and I then knew what it was.
One of these little guys got me, and for some reason, the reaction I was having to the bite was taking a bit longer than what most people experience. The good thing so far is that it isn't so bad where pictures of my body with a big gash will be all over the Internet.
I travel from the south where these creatures are every where, to the mild mid-west, Missouri ... and get nailed. Ouch!

No comments: