I loved this movie! There was a recent hail to it as the movie regards running here at RunnersWorld.com that was really great and brought back memories of my own Gump moments while running.
My reply: I loved this article!
I used to run all the time in my favorite hat ... a Bubba-Gump Shrimp hat! Off course, I had to come back with other catchy lines from the movie such as, "It happens" and "I just felt like runnin'."
Another thing about Forest Gump is that when I first saw it I was at an Army training exercise in Fort Irwin, CA (NTC). During a break in training, it was playing at the post theater. When the recruiter showed up at his college graduation, you have to believe that a whole audience yelled, "RUN, FORREST, RUN!"
It has become a movie that the wife and I call our own and love to re-watch it. There's a little Forest in our lives! Just the other day we found a new way to serve up shrimp in a scrambled egg blanked and wondered if Bubba had let Forest know about our recipe.

No comments:
Post a Comment